BG Roller Pro™
- Precio habitual
- Precio habitual
- Precio de venta
- Precio unitario
The BG Roller Pro is a one-of-a-kind beauty tool that features a genuine amethyst massaging stone and relaxing vibrations that leave your skin looking rejuvenated, youthful, and radiant. It tightens your skin, eliminates wrinkles and fine lines, and lowers puffiness.
This compact, slim-lined gadget is powered by sonic technology and produces safe, painless 6,000 pulses per minute vibrations that penetrate deep into the skin to warm the dermis. This encourages the development of collagen and elastin, two proteins that keep skin supple and elastic.
The wand’s soothing amethyst is ideally contoured for use on the delicate under-eye area to treat puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines. Making the skin feel and appear toned, lifted, contoured, and revived.
The BG Roller Pro’s vibrations mimic the effects of a massage, instantly relaxing facial muscles to release tension. Press and glide the tool around the eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks, jawline, and neck to help soften fine lines and wrinkles.
Proven Customer Benefits
- The BG roller pro helps you fight aging by removing sagging neck and face skin, puffy eyes, furrow lines, crow's feet (eye wrinkles), dark circles, and reducing the appearance of wrinkles on your face. Its 6,000-per-minute vibrations rebuild skin collagen, close pores, and improve blood circulation, giving you a refreshed, radiant, and youthful appearance.
- ✨ Instantly lifts and contours
- ✨ Helps revive tired and puffy looking skin
- ✨ Reduces Wrinkles
- ✨ Tightens and tones
- ✨ Reduces crow's feet
*VERY IMPORTANT* completely remove all makeup to start on a clean face. Apply a pea-sized amount of your typical facial moisturizer on the skin. Suitable for most skin types.
- Gently press and glide the tool under the eye area starting from the center of your face moving up and around to the brow area.
- Gently press and glide the tool just at the brow bone, moving from the middle of your face to the outside of your face.
- Gently press and glide the tool upward, moving from the middle of your face to the outside of your face.
- Gently press and move the tool around the outside of the lip area in upward motions.
- Gently press and roll the tool in upward motions along the jawline starting at the chinned moving upward toward the ear.
- Starting at the base of the neck, gently press and move the tool in upward motions toward the jawline. *Do not roll the tool along your throat area.